Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubbz 2.0 One Size Pocket Diapers Review

I really love our Bubbz 2.0 One Size Pocket Diapers. For us, they make cloth diapering so easy. My major concern with cloth diapering was how hard it would be to put the diaper on our daughter. With disposables, all you have to do is slide the diaper under the baby's butt and fasten the tabs. I didn't want to have to deal with pins and rubber pants...that just seemed like too much of a hassle to me.


One of the snaps snapped to
show how the rise adjusts.
The Bubbz diaper has 2 rows of snaps at the waist with an additional hip snap that keeps the tabs in place. The snaps are easy to fasten and very secure. Our daughter was almost 13 pounds at her last doctor's visit and these diapers fit her nicely. We're still on the first setting so she has plenty of room to grow.

Another great feature of the Bubbz diapers are the three rows of snaps that allow you to adjust the rise of the baby's diaper. As your baby gets taller, the diaper gets taller and you have a great fit whether your little one is 2 months old or 2 years old.

If you've never seen a pocket diaper before, I hope this next picture gives you a better idea of how the inside looks. The Bubbz 2.0 is lined with an extra soft microfleece lining and has double gussets at the leg openings to help protect your baby from leaks. At either end of the diaper is an opening that creates your pocket. The two openings also make it extra easy to put your inserts back in your diapers and get them flat. This diaper features a snap-in insert which is one of my favorite features of the Bubbz 2.0. I've never had a problem with the inserts shifting in the few diapers I have without the snap-in insert, but it gives me a little extra peace of mind.

Also, these diapers wash up beautifully. I know I've only been using cloth for about three weeks but cloth diapers get washed a lot and these still look brand new! I've had stains in the microfleece lining but all it took was a soak to get the lining a bright white again.

I couldn't be happier with our Bubbz 2.0 One Size Pocket Diapers!

**This is not a paid post. The opinions in this post are mine.**

No comments:

Post a Comment